One of the most beautiful parks in Italy.
The majestic park of the Racconigi Castle, about 170 hectares large, was born in 1600 on a design by Le Nôtre and redesigned in 1700 by Pregliasco. With the accession to the throne of Charles Albert, prince of Carignano, the park of the Castle took on its present aspect: in 1820 the German gardener Xavier Kurten redesigned the green spaces and at the same time the service buildings were built on the edge of the park. Neo-Gothic style of the Serre and Margaria, intended for the agricultural management of the territory pertaining to the castle.
The Park was home to the Royal House farm for two centuries, leading to economic, cultural and social exchanges with the main European Royal Courts of the time.